Thanks so much for your interest in writing for The Daily Egg. If you’re an expert in conversion optimization, design, copywriting, or social media, and if you’ve previously published on those topics, we’d love to work with you.
Our blog features talented individuals who want to share their experience and expertise with our community of passionate readers. We heavily promote content across all our social networks and encourage authors to do the same. If you’re interested in submitting guest posts, you can find all the information you need below.
Topics we cover:
- Conversion optimization
- User experience
- Website design
- Social media
A few tips for getting published on this blog:
- Articles must be well organized, engaging, and have a clear message. We love pieces that are visual and well designed.
- Articles should be informative and offer advice, how-to tips, or key takeaways.
- We generally prefer blogs that are about 1000 words and explain a topic end-to-end with real examples. (No more than 2000 words, please.)
- All sources should be linked.
- All content should be original.
- Please be advised that we will edit your piece so it conforms to the style and tone of our blog. (As author, you retain the byline.)
- The Daily Egg reserves the right to alter and/or reject any submitted content as is deemed appropriate.
- No self promotion is allowed. Your article must be written for the benefit of our readers, not the promotion of your business. You will get a short blurb at the end of the article, in which you can link back to your website.
Follow this three step process
1. Read The Daily Egg. Avidly.
2. Read these two example articles and use them as models for structure and style:
3. Fill out the form below to contact the editor (@KathrynAragon)
Your pitch should include:
- Links to previously published articles that show your ability to write in the style of Crazy Egg
- A few title suggestions
- Brief synopsis of the post, its purpose/goal and target audience
- A break down of the key points to be covered
- Lesson that will be learned from each point with a key takeaway (action item) for people to do to be successful with your advice
- Conclusion: how will the post close – CTA/next steps